Thursday, February 23, 2017

CHRISAK One Party- 2.chapter

Warning: The story won't exactly follow the show but I'll do my best.

Focus - season 1&2&3
Chris went on and on about how amazing that party was, how he's probably never seen that many beautiful girls at one place. It irritated me a bit since Jonas was nowhere to be found and I was just hoping he wouldn't get into some mess. But all this guy did was talking to me about those girls.
"Chris, look," I interrupted him. "I get it, there are pretty girls here, but that's the last thing on my mind right now. We're looking for Jonas, remember?" Chris just laughed and put his arm around my shoulders. "He could be upstairs," he said. "Upstairs?" I raised my eyebrows and threw his arm off. "Well, there are bedrooms and if he's found some chick to full around with, they're definitely in there." He looked at me like it was the most obvious thing. "Nah, that's impossible. His girlfriend is right there," I said, pointing at her. "Jonas would never cheat on her, even though he's an idiot." Chris shot me a look and grinned. "It's worth a try." With that, he started pulling me up the stairs. "Come on, it's pointless. We're just losing time," I was telling him as he opened the first door. There was William making out with some girl, so Chris, polite as he is, said hello before shutting the door again. He ignored my rambling and opened the next door, still holding my wrist tightly. This time, there were two girls who were apparently smoking weed - it was extremely temtping to just join them. But then they looked at us like we were idiots and Chris shut the door. "Chris, trust me," the intensity of my voice was growing. "He's not gonna be there." He ignored me once again and once opening the door and seeing that it was empty, he pulled me inside. What the hell did he wanna do in there? We were losing time. He let go of my wrist and threw himself onto the bed. "Finally," he sighed. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I gestured angrily and hoped that my expression would tell him what an idiot I think he is "You look like an angry housewife," he laughed. "Yeah, I am!" I growled at him. "I mean, I'm angry. Not a housewife." Chris grinned lazily and sat up so that he was right in front of me. He seemed really, really drunk. "You're cute," he said, grabbing me by the hips. What an actual hell?? I jumped away from him, my mouth forming a little "o". Was he out of his mind? What was his deal?! Chris laughed again and stood up. Then, he started walking towards me, and I was backing up. Suddenly I didn't feel comfortable at all. I had a weird feeling about him, about what he was doing and I had no idea what was going to happen. "You don't have to be afraid of me," he said with a grin. I felt a wall behind my back, and suddenly I couldn't escape. He put his hands on the wall on both sides of my head. He tilted his head and smiled as he said, "No reason to run away." And then he was kissing me. I didn't understand what was going on. The first instinct was to pull away but he wouldn't let me, his hands gripping my hips tightly and pressing me against him. "Don't fight it, just give it a try," he mouthed with his lips still touching mine. "I'm not gay, just wanna know what it's like." Then he went back to kissing and all I could think about was that it probably made some kind of sense... But why me?? I didn't wanna try anything like that. Well, maybe I did but not when Jonas is drunk and lost in the middle of the night. I opened my mouth in shock when Chris pinched my side, which was apparently what he intended. Once he deepened the kiss and had his tongue in my mouth, I couldn't fight him anymore. I've never kissed any girl the way he was kissing me now. He infatuaded me completely, I couldn't even think. I felt his lips forming into a smile when I put my arms around his neck and pressed myself even closer to him. The kiss was becoming more and more passionate, and as I felt him pulling me towards the bed, I was scared of what was gonna come next. "Chris. I don't... I don't want..." the words coming out of my mouth did not correspond at all with what my body was doing. I let him take all control, let him do whatever he wanted with me. "Yeah, right," he laughed and pushed me onto the bed. I felt his body on mine and his mouth sucking the skin on my neck, and I just couldn't control my body. I could hear my moans becoming louder and I just wanted more. The only thing on my mind was Chriss. His soft lips on my skin, his hand carresing my side, his cold fingers sending goosebumps all over my body. With no idea how we got there, I found myself in just boxers, sitting in Chris's lap whose clothes were missing as well. His hands were traveling up and down my ass, and with every squeeze I moaned a little into his mouth. I was kissing him hungrily, rocking my hips so hard that a few seconds later I could feel his growing erection. I guess his frustration took over then, because he flipped me over and I was once again lying under him. He was just about to put that last piece of my clothing away when the door sprung wide open, revealing Jonas.
"Whoa, sorry bro," he laughed when he noticed us. "I'll wait for you out here." He shushed us with a gesture as he was closing the door, probably indicating that we should tone it down. My body was frozen in shock, both of us realizing what just happened. I pushed him away and made a grab for my t-shirt. "I like this sight," Chris mumbled. I turned around and put the shirt on. "Look, I have no idea what..." he cut me off, quickly pulling me down and pressing his lips against mine. "Christ, stop it." I pushed him away, knowing that if I let him continue, we would end up right where we were interrupted. "It was just some first-year," he shrugged once I finally pulled away. "No, that was Jonas." I gave him a serious look. "Awkward," he said in a high-pitched voice and then burst into laughter. I decided to ignore him this time and, once fully clothed, I walked out the door. Now, the question was: How do I explain this to Jonas??

No comments:

Post a Comment