Thursday, March 2, 2017

CHRISAK One Party- 6. Chapter

Warning: The story won't exactly follow the show but I'll do my best.

Focus - season 1&2&3

The room fell silent. Chris stopped playing with my hair and I was wondering whether I ruined it. But I didn't care. I had to know what was gonna happen because pretending was out of question after all that had happened.

"I don't know," he said sincerely, and I looked up at him. His eyes were locked on something in front of him and I could tell that he was thinking. "I'm not sure... It's all so new. My feelings and the fact that I have them for someone like you..."



"Wait, what?!" I cut him off. "Someone like me? What do you mean by that?!" Adrenaline was being pumped into my veins.

"I mean, you're a boy," he carresed my cheek, smiling. That calmed me down. It was weird, how easy it was for Chris to make me angry one second and immediately calm me down with one touch the next. It was as if he could control me.

"Well, there's two of us," I laughed. "But, to be honest, it's all your fault."

Chris stopped stroking my face and frowned. "My fault how?"

"You started it. I was drunk, you were drunk, and if it weren't for Jonas, we would have slept together then. If you didn't want to try it, we wouldn't have ended up here."

Chris was just looking at me, still frowning a bit. "Oh," he said after a while. "So, if you weren't drunk, you wouldn't have done it? Is that what you're saying?"

"Don't tell me you would have done it sober," I laughed and rolled my eyes but then Chris was all over me and laughing was the last thing on my mind. He pulled me down carefully and then, towering above me, he started kissing me. This time, it was rough and dominant. His hand was travelling up and down my body and he was grinding against me. I tried to control myself but I was still moaning quietly into his mouth.

He wanted to put my shirt off, but he must have forgotten about my injuries and so as he was trying to get it off, a sharp pain shot through my whole body. I let out a scream and pushed him off - not because I was blaming him, but because the pain was so overwhelming. I curled up in a ball and felt the tears gathering in my eyes.


"I gotta take you to a hospital," he said and immediately changed his shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off him, it was like looking at the sun. His body was so beautiful, like a masterpiece not even the best sculptor could have created.

"I had to change your clothes, hope you don't mind," he said. I looked down and noticed that I was wearing his shirt.

"No, I guess." A smile crept onto my face. I wasn't planning on giving it back.

Once he was fully clothed, he walked up to me and smiled before leaning in for a kiss. "I'm sorry you're in pain because of me," he said.

"Yeah, that's been going on for at least a few weeks," I laughed humorlessly, but Chris' expression was serious.

"Hey, I didn't mean that," I started to apologize, but Chris didn't let me.

"We'll talk about it. Later," he said and then lifted me up from the bed. He was so strong.

"I'm heavy." Suddenly I was feeling embarrased. Chris just grinned and ignored me completely. He miraculously managed to open the door and walk through the house with me in his arms. In the kitchen, there was a man who looked a lot like Chris, though he was much older.

"I need your car, dad," Chris stopped by him.

"Chris, who is that?" his dad asked without even looking at me.

"A friend. He got into a fight because of me and I gotta take him to a hospital."

"I'll drive you," the man offered and Chris didn't refuse. I felt weird because I didn't know what to do. Chris put me down onto the backseat and he himself set next to his dad. The ride was quiet for a while, which was even worse because of all those thoughts swirling around in my head.

"So, what's your name?" Chris' dad asked and looked at me through the mirror.

"Isak," I replied.

"Thank you, Isak." He gave me a warm smile.

"What for?" I asked, looking confused. So was Chris.

"For getting into a fight because of Chris. You know, he's a little different than others his age," he started, but Chris wouldn't let him continue.

"Dad."

"No, Chris, you have to value friends that risk something for you. I didn't have such luck and if this young man did something like that for you, he deserves your respect because you apparently mean something to him." His dad seemed so rational. He might have looke dlike Chris but other than that, they seemed nothing alike. I didn't know what to say. Chris and I looked at each other through the mirror.

"He means something to me, too, dad," Chris said, smiling. This was all so weird. I felt as though it was just some dream produced by my crazy brain.

"Then don't let him risk too much, Chris. If someone risks too much for you, you're gonna lose them." I think his dad suspected something. It was almost like he knew more about his son that Chris alone.

The quiet that followed lasted until we reached the hospital. Chris took me in his arms once again and carried me all the way to the seats inside, where he sat down next to me and didn't say a word. His dad went to the reception and I just sat there, watching Chris.

"We can forget about it," I said after a while, my voice broken. "As soon as I get out of here, we can pretend we don't know each other."

I felt like crying. I couldn't, not here.

Chris looked at me, confused. "No!" he said. "Stop talking like you could just... do that. Your friends aren't even talking to you because of how you've acted these last few weeks and don't think that your fake smiling and laughter whenever you saw me made me believe that you don't care. You're wrong, Isak, because I'm also..." That's when his dad returned, a numbered ticket in his hands. Chris stopped talking and took it from him. We didn't initiate a talk after that, but Chris' dad kept asking me quiestions. Where do i live, what are my parents' jobs, what I'm into and stuff like that. It felt like an interrogation but he still managed to be nice and polite.

"Number 83," a nurse called. Chris glanced at the ticket and muttered that it was us. This time, his dad carried me, which was even more embarrasing but I didn't want to protest. I was glad they even bothered to drive me.

The doctor asked me what happened and since we couldn't tell the truth, we made up a story about how some guys started threatening us and we got into a fight. We called it a typical school fight. The doctor sent me for an X-ray. The results showed that my ribs weren't broken, but the nose was, which meant he had to fix it and that hurt like hell. A scream excaped my throat, the pain was even worse than the breaking itself. Chris, however, didn't scream at all. He was frowning and his knuckles turned white as he was holding onto the bench to keep himself from making a sound.

I had to stay at home for at least a week and then come for a check up, but Chris could go to school, which meant that I wasn't gonna be with him at all, and that today didn't even happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment